Java Software Architect (m/f) in Dresden in Dresden
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
- Identify scalability, performance and stability challenges in the current system
- Identify security improvements in the current system
- Research latest software architecture best practices to achieve non-functional requirements
- Develop proof-of-concepts and test their effectiveness against non-functional requirements
- Document implementation details for software architecture alternatives to be passed on to the Product Development team
- Build a framework that allows us to quickly create performance and scalability proof-of-concepts, to give prospects as well as existing customers confidence in our scalability and performance abilities
- Work collaboratively in a fast-paced agile team together with software architects, developers, quality assurance engineers and product management to solve challenging problems
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related
- Several years of experience in web application development with Java (backend) or profound experience as a Java software architect
- Good SQL and relational database knowledge
- Good platform scalability knowledge and experience
- Good general software architecture understanding
- Wide knowledge of Java technologies
- Good cloud computing knowledge
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solve problems independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Cloud experience (e.g. AWS)
- Good NoSQL database knowledge
- Strong web application security skills
- Mambu works with more than 150 financial institutions revolutionizing the status quo of finance in 39 countries around the world and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include digital banking organizations, fintech innovators, online lending companies, P2P platforms, SME lenders and traditional banks who are all looking to service unreached markets.
- We understand nothing ensures our customer’s success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership to your work.
- People at Mambu are unreasonably reasonable, but most importantly they proactively take an initiative to improve the industry for the better.
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITsax.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Mambu
Publication date: 23-06-2017