System Administrator für Linux(m/f) in Dresden
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
What you'll be working on:
- Ensuring the Wifi stability, performance and coverage
- Maintaining and troubleshooting routers, firewalls, switches and cabling
- Setting up site-to-site VPN and maintenance
- Supporting macOS users
- Creating and deactivating accounts for services offered by internal IT
- Setting up assistance for macOS and standard software
- Running initial IT security trainings
- Maintaining and troubleshooting of printers, scanners, mobile phones, head-sets, keyboards, mouse, monitors, conference speakers/mics/cameras, projectors, TV, Apple TV, adapters, etc.
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, managing licenses, doing cost controlling and internal helpdesk for services offered by internal IT
- Setting up, maintaining and continuously improving the company's Dashboard
- Reviewing the IT security and data privacy for newly requested and already in use hardware, software and services
- Internal IT projects such as SSO integration, connecting SaaS tools for information exchange, RADIUS server installation, client VPN, etc.
- General IT knowledge on both hardware and software
- Experience / knowledge in network technology proved by a network certification such as CISCO's
- Experience in internal IT help desk and in network administration
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English
- User support mindset and ability to communicate technical complex topics in simple and easy to understand words
- Writing and oral communication skills in german
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of a scripting language
- Mambu has over 180 live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 45 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
Brief profile of Mambu
Die MAMBU GmbH hilft FinTech-Innovatoren, Banken und Mikrofinanzinstituten essentielle Bankdienstleistungen auf der ganzen Welt anzubieten. Dafür stellt MAMBU diesen Finanzinstituten zur Verwaltung ihrer Kunden-, Konten- und Transaktionsdaten eine erstklassige Software as a Service Plattform zur Verfügung.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITsax.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Mambu
Publication date: 08-01-2018