Software Engineer (m/f/d) - simulation/ visualizations for 5G and IoT technology in Dresden
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
What you will do
- Develop complex simulations for 5G and IoT technology testing,
- Develop informative visualizations and intuitive configuration tools for our demonstrations,
- Create an extendable communications simulation framework,
- Design and implement monitoring and control components.
- University Degree or professional education in appropriate field
- Work experience in software architecture, automated testing, continuous integration and version control (Git)
- Advanced knowledge in C++, Python or C for embedded systems
- Experience in control theory, image processing and/or signal processing are advantageous
What we provide
- An open and creative team
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- Work on future technologies
- Flat hierarchies for your ideas and flexible teams
- Competitive salary
- Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree certificate, short summary of Master/PhD thesis.
- Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Brief profile of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
The Barkhausen-Institut, founded 2018 in Dresden, is the German IoT institute. We perform research on cutting edge connected technologies and demonstrate their application in the society of tomorrow. Our goal is to build a secure and flexible IoT platform, capable to transform anything into something connected.
Dresden has established itself as the main location for the semiconductor industry in Europe, counting on a lively and well-coordinated ecosystem of industry, startups, research institutes and academia, with proven excellence in several research areas, which are key for the wireless communications industry and the Internet of Things, such as hardware, software, security and connectivity. The Barkhausen Institut has strong links with the TUD and the local R&D ecosystem, and will serve as a catalyzer of technology research into business solutions and technology start-ups.
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you!
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITsax.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
Publication date: 07-11-2018