Hardware Engineer (m/f/d) in Dresden
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
The Barkhausen Institut, founded 2018 in Dresden, is the German IoT institute. We perform research on cutting edge connected technologies and demonstrate their application in the society of tomorrow. Our goal is to build a secure and flexible IoT platform, capable to transform anything into something connected. Therefore we're looking for a Hardware Engineer.
We expect the following:
- Above-average MSc/Diploma degrees in areas related to our research focus (Electrical/Computer Engineering) from renowned universities.
- Good communication and writing skills in English.
- An integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills.
- Technical knowledge about how electrical circuits and components work.
- Prior experience with electrical-design-automation (EDA) tools.
- Candidate with prior board-design or analog circuit layout experience will be preferred.
You will join a team of enthusiastic scientists who creatively pursue our research agenda. Your responsibilities will include
- Architect layout plans for analog and mixed signal boards in multi-layer package
- Perform multi-layer module/board layouts for integrated systems
- Implementation and optimization of layouts of analog circuits in silicon-based process
(Training to perform above tasks will be given as needed)
- Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree certificate, short summary of Master thesis.
- Applications from women are particularly welcome
- Complete applications should be submitted by e-mail as a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Informal inquiries can also be submitted to the same address.
Brief profile of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
The Barkhausen-Institut, founded 2018 in Dresden, is the German IoT institute. We perform research on cutting edge connected technologies and demonstrate their application in the society of tomorrow. Our goal is to build a secure and flexible IoT platform, capable to transform anything into something connected.
Dresden has established itself as the main location for the semiconductor industry in Europe, counting on a lively and well-coordinated ecosystem of industry, startups, research institutes and academia, with proven excellence in several research areas, which are key for the wireless communications industry and the Internet of Things, such as hardware, software, security and connectivity. The Barkhausen Institut has strong links with the TUD and the local R&D ecosystem, and will serve as a catalyzer of technology research into business solutions and technology start-ups.
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you!
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITsax.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
Publication date: 24-05-2019