Research Associate (m/f/d) – Wireless Connectivity in Dresden
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
- Above-average MSc or PhD degrees in areas related to our research focus (Electrical or Computer Engineering) from renowned universities,
- Strong technical knowledge in communications and coding theory, particularly in wireless communications PHY/MAC,
- Familiarity with 3GPP and IEEE 802.11 standards,
- Knowledge in one of the following research topics desirable: PHY security, spectrum sensing, URLLC
- Experience with the development of simulation software for communications,
- Programming skills in one or more of the following: Python, Matlab, C++,
- Good communication and writing skills in English,
- An integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills.
What we provide
- An open and creative team
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- Work on future technologies
- Flat hierarchies for your ideas and flexible teams
- Competitive salary
- Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree certificate, short summary of Master/PhD thesis.
- Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Brief profile of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
The Barkhausen-Institut, founded 2018 in Dresden, is the German IoT institute. We perform research on cutting edge connected technologies and demonstrate their application in the society of tomorrow. Our goal is to build a secure and flexible IoT platform, capable to transform anything into something connected.
Dresden has established itself as the main location for the semiconductor industry in Europe, counting on a lively and well-coordinated ecosystem of industry, startups, research institutes and academia, with proven excellence in several research areas, which are key for the wireless communications industry and the Internet of Things, such as hardware, software, security and connectivity. The Barkhausen Institut has strong links with the TUD and the local R&D ecosystem, and will serve as a catalyzer of technology research into business solutions and technology start-ups.
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you!
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITsax.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
Publication date: 14-10-2019