Research Associate (m/f/d) – RF/Microwave circuit design in Dresden
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
RF/Microwave circuit design: Strong technical knowledge and preferably research experience in passive circuit (e.g. antenna arrays, couplers, power splitters) design and characterization in standard substrates; experience with 3D EM simulation tools. Candidates with additional experience in RF circuit/module design are welcome.
- Above-average MSc or PhD degrees in areas related to circuit design (Electrical/Electronics Engineering) from renowned universities
- Strong technical knowledge and research experience in analog/RF circuit design and characterization of such systems
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- An integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills
- Experience with circuit design software tools (Cadence)
- Candidates with prior tape out experience in Si-based technologies will be preferred
What we provide
- An open and creative team
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- Work on future technologies
- Flat hierarchies for your ideas and flexible teams
- Competitive salary
- Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree certificate, short summary of Master/PhD thesis.
Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Complete applications should be submitted by e-mail as a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informal inquiries can also be submitted to the same address.
Brief profile of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
The Barkhausen-Institut, founded 2018 in Dresden, is the German IoT institute. We perform research on cutting edge connected technologies and demonstrate their application in the society of tomorrow. Our goal is to build a secure and flexible IoT platform, capable to transform anything into something connected.
Dresden has established itself as the main location for the semiconductor industry in Europe, counting on a lively and well-coordinated ecosystem of industry, startups, research institutes and academia, with proven excellence in several research areas, which are key for the wireless communications industry and the Internet of Things, such as hardware, software, security and connectivity. The Barkhausen Institut has strong links with the TUD and the local R&D ecosystem, and will serve as a catalyzer of technology research into business solutions and technology start-ups.
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you!
Spheres of competence
Traineeships and apprenticeships
Please refer to ITsax.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
Publication date: 08-11-2019