Vertrieb Support (ganz Deutschland) (m/w) in Dresden
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
In your role as Sales Support (f/m) you will have an exciting challenge as an employee of a young and fast growing company. You will participate in decisions on the sales process and shape it; contribute to the business via generating and developing leads and opportunities; manage the whole region and progress the career path quickly.As Sales Support (f/m) you will develop and progress business opportunities for our products and services in your geographical area. You will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with key business accounts, understanding their business needs and challenges in order to generate pipeline and close opportunities. Therefore you will use a variety of channels such as social media, internet, web-based tools & outbound/inbound calling. You will require to speak to decision-makers within key business accounts on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities and tasks as Sales Support (f/m):
- Manage and lead regional business development activities to generate new revenue
- Build and nurture business relationships with customers
- Obtain and analyse their business needs, challenges, future projects and plans
- In coordination with Sales Management: identify, qualify, develop, and close sales opportunities
- Promote and educate clients on the available products and services
- Achieve a high level of collaboration with Marketing and Sales teams by developing and delivering the joint strategy and working close with partners in the region
- Assist in creating effective approaches to closing new business
- Set-up and attend business meetings with clients when required
- Understand the capability, benefits, and competitive advantages of Pokeshot///SMZ's products and services by identifying new business through research
- Progress any in-bound enquiries to an eventual won business opportunity
- Degree in Business or business-related disciplines
- Fluency in English and German (must)
- Strong communication skills
- Interest in technology, passion for sales and desire to progress in sales career
- Ability to collaborate with dynamic and multinational virtual teams as well as work alone at times
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment and result orientation;
- Experience with needs analysis and negotiation in the B2B sector would be an advantage, along with the ability to deliver and overachieve on targets
- Self- motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge
- The ability to self-manage, with strong organisational and planning
Who we are:Pokeshot///SMZ specializes in social business consulting, social software, and product development. We help companies to roll out Facebook-like applications in order to improve collaboration and communications among their employees, partners, and customers. Everyone in our team is dedicated to helping our clients become a “successful social business.” Our goal is to facilitate connecting and sharing, to improve collaboration and communications, and to make sure the right experts are found at the right time within business organizations. We don’t do all of this for just anyone, but for a roster of clients that includes some of Germany’s biggest automakers. Pokeshot///SMZ is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brief profile of Pokeshot GmbH
Die Pokeshot///SMZ ist ein Software– und Beratungshaus mit eigener Produktschmiede in Berlin und Dresden. Was im privaten Bereich “Facebook” genannt wird, führen wir auf der kommunikativen und technischen Ebene in Unternehmen ein.
Bei uns unterstützt jeder die Einführung von “Social Business” in seinem jeweiligen Funktionsbereich. Unser Ziel ist es, Kunden mit Kunden und Mitarbeiter mit Mitarbeitern zu vernetzen, Austausch zu generieren, Kommunikation zu fördern und Experten auffindbar zu machen. Genau diese Sachen machst du bei uns nicht für irgendwelche Kunden. Hier arbeitest du u.a. für die größten Automobilhersteller Deutschlands.
Wir sind stetig auf der Suche nach Einsteigern und Experten (Junior/Senior) auf den Gebieten Java, .Net Entwicklung und Social Business Beratung – aber auch Quereinsteiger sind bei uns herzlich Willkommen.
Bitte legen Sie ihrem Anschreiben einen tabellarischen Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse und Nachweise über Praktika und Zusatzqualifikationen im PDF-Format bei.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITsax.de in your applicationLink to the job advertisement on the website of Pokeshot GmbH
Publication date: 30-11-2016