Research Associate: Hardware Security (m/f/d) in Dresden
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Research Associate: Hardware Security (m/f/d)
The group Scalable Computing Hardware is developing a secure and dependable multiprocessor system-on-chip (MPSoC) to establish a hardware platform for applications in the area of the Internet of Things (IoT).
We are looking for a Research Associate for Hardware Security (m/f/d) to creatively pursue our research agenda. Besides sharing your unique ideas, you will work at the hardware implementation and support us at the MPSoC design process.
- Design and development of secure hardware solutions for specific use cases and applications
- HDL simulation and verification including embedded software programming
- Support of FPGA prototyping and SoC design projects through tape-out
- Participation in writing research publications and project deliverables
- Above-average MSc/Diploma or PhD degree in areas related to our research focus (Electrical/Computer Engineering) from renowned universities
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- An integrative and cooperative personality with excellent communication and social skills
- Good programming skills in C/C++, Python, Verilog/VHDL
- Knowledge of processor systems and instruction set architectures
- Work experience with SoC design flow including software tools
You are interested, but you don’t think you meet all the requirements of the job posting? Then you should know: We don’t hire resumes, we hire people. We are looking for potential and want to actively foster it. That‘s why we encourage you to apply!
What we provide
- An open and creative team
- Agile working hours and workflows
- Cross-disciplinary projects
- Work on future technologies
- Flat hierarchies for your ideas and flexible teams
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you.
Life and science are compatible at our institute. We offer a range of recognised family-friendly measures, such as part-time work, mobile working and flexible working hours that take family needs into account.
- Your application should include: motivation letter, CV, copy of university degree certificate, short summary of Master/PhD thesis.
- Applications from women are particularly welcome. Complete applications should be submitted by e-mail as a single PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “RA Hardware Sec.” in the subject line. Applications that contain other file formats (e.g. Word, Excel) will not be considered in the selection process. Informal inquiries can also be submitted to the same address.
- The data submitted by you in the course of the application procedure will be processed by the Barkhausen Institut (BI). BI shall use the data for the purposes of the application procedure. No data shall be passed on to third parties.
This Job resp. positions as 'Research Associate: Hardware Security (m/f/d)' is vacant in following addresses: 01187 Dresden in Sachsen.
Brief profile of Barkhausen Institut gGmbH
The Barkhausen-Institut, founded 2018 in Dresden, is the German IoT institute. We perform research on cutting edge connected technologies and demonstrate their application in the society of tomorrow. Our goal is to build a secure and flexible IoT platform, capable to transform anything into something connected.
Dresden has established itself as the main location for the semiconductor industry in Europe, counting on a lively and well-coordinated ecosystem of industry, startups, research institutes and academia, with proven excellence in several research areas, which are key for the wireless communications industry and the Internet of Things, such as hardware, software, security and connectivity. The Barkhausen Institut has strong links with the TUD and the local R&D ecosystem, and will serve as a catalyzer of technology research into business solutions and technology start-ups.
If you have passion for new technologies and the desire to develop the connected world of tomorrow with us, we are looking for you!
Spheres of competence
9 days ago
13 days ago
13 days ago
8 days ago
Please refer to ITsax.de in your application
Publication date: 27-09-2022