Senior Test - Engineer for IoT-Systems - Headquarter
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
As senior test engineer you become responsible for maintaining the quality of our localization system. You focus will be on the system as a whole, consisting of web UI, server software and physical devices. This role puts you at the intersection of hardware engineering and software development.
Your tasks also include automating the testing process and establishing quality management procedures, thereby improving not just our the product but the process too.
Your colleagues are experienced software developers and hardware engineers from which you may in time assemble a small team.
Who we are
ZIGPOS is a leading supplier of real-time localization systems. Spun off from Dresden's University of Applied Sciences (HTW) in 2011, we first refined our products by participating in research projects and are now disrupting the industry. Among our customers are leading international companies from industry, medicine and logistics.
As a small company of about 25 people, we offer a friendly environment, flat hierarchies and a lot of flexibility.
- Design and development of system and integration tests
- Automating test processes
- Evaluating new technologies and solutions
- Quality and release management
- Professional experience with software testing, esp. using suitable frameworks (e.g. Robot)
- (optional) Experience some of our tech stack (Python, Java, Docker, Linux, MQTT)
- (optional) A relevant university degree (e.g. Computer Science, Computational Engineering)
- Must learn German over the next few years unless already fluent
- Flexible work hours, even part-time
- Travel (if interested)
- Small teams
- A great view over Dresden
Not sure if you can fulfill all the requirements? Apply anyway! We always try to give people a chance to prove themselves.
Brief profile of ZIGPOS GmbH
Positionsdaten in 3D – Innen, Außen und in komplexen Anlagen der Industrie, Medizin und Logistik. Die ZIGPOS GmbH ist ein führender Hersteller von funkbasierten Ortungssystemen.
Wir suchen sowohl erfahrene Kollegen als auch Berufseinsteiger, um unser Team zu stärken. Wenn Du zu uns kommst, musst du selbst Verantwortung und Initiative zeigen, wirst aber nicht allein gelassen. Teamfähigkeit und Lernbereitschaft sind uns daher besonders wichtig.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to ITsax.de in your application
Publication date: 05-04-2021