Backend Engineer Real Time Localization (m/w/d) - Headquarter
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
By improving our backend services, you enable our clients to collect important insights into their production and logistics processes.
Our localization system produces positions in three dimensions, be it inside, outside or in complex facilities. Whether it's industry, health case or logistics, we let our clients know where things are. To compute and deliver this information, we need high performance backend services. You will work as a member of an experienced and diverse team. There are only minimal hierarchies, instead, we focus on a cooperative and independent work culture.
Who we are
ZIGPOS is a leading supplier of radio-based localization systems. We were founded in 2011 as a spin-off of the Dresden University of Applied Sciences (HTW), took on European R&D projects and are now ready to rock the industry. Since 2021, we're a subsidiary of Trumpf and deliver our products and services to industrial, logistical and health care clients all around the globe.
- Design and implementation of new backend services
- Improvement and maintenance of existing backend services
- evaluation of new technologies
- automation of test and deployment procedures
What you need to have:
- Professional experience as a software developer
- Professional experience with Java (preferably with Spring)
- English at C1 level or better
What we'd like to see:
- German skills
- Experience with Docker or similar containerization technologies
- Experience with cloud environments (e.g. AWS, GCP)
- A relevant degree (IT, Computational Engineering, Electronic engineering etc)
What we offer:
- Small teams
- Flat hierarchies
- Subsidized German language courses
- An open-ended contract
- Flexible schedules, part-time if you want
- Travel (if interested)
Not sure if you're the right person for the job? Apply anyway! We always try to give capable applicants a chance.
This Job resp. positions as 'Backend Engineer Real Time Localization (m/w/d)' is vacant in following addresses: 01217 Dresden in Sachsen.
Brief profile of ZIGPOS GmbH
Positionsdaten in 3D – Innen, Außen und in komplexen Anlagen der Industrie, Medizin und Logistik. Die ZIGPOS GmbH ist ein führender Hersteller von funkbasierten Ortungssystemen.
Wir suchen sowohl erfahrene Kollegen als auch Berufseinsteiger, um unser Team zu stärken. Wenn Du zu uns kommst, musst du selbst Verantwortung und Initiative zeigen, wirst aber nicht allein gelassen. Teamfähigkeit und Lernbereitschaft sind uns daher besonders wichtig.
Spheres of competence
8 days ago
8 days ago
2 days ago
7 days ago
6 days ago
Traineeships and apprenticeships
Please refer to ITsax.de in your application
Publication date: 17-05-2022