Senior DevOps Engineer (Safety Critical Products) in Chemnitz
Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
As a fast-growing Development Organization within Safety Critical Product organization, we are applying our best research and engineering capabilities to new products for which not only positioning performance, but also integrity and safety matters. Nowadays satellite-based positioning technology is widely accepted and integrated within many non-safety-critical tasks in mass-market applications, such as mobile phones and automotive infotainment, and also in some safety-critical tasks within dedicated limited-market applications especially in general aviation. We are pushing the technology further to meet high standards of safety-critical tasks within future automotive mass-market applications aiming to highly automated and autonomous driving.
As a DevOps Engineer for Safety Critical Products, you are responsible for running and maintaining the CI infrastructure, supporting the Verification/Validation Team and the development teams with your CI expertise. Main focus would be on build and test automation infrastructure on different integration levels, including SIL/HIL testing on target/embedded systems. You are familiar with CI tools as Jenkins, have a good understanding of build and test environments for embedded systems of different complexity (Cortex M3 up to complex automotive SoCs that are running Linux/QNX). As a member of international multi-site team of specialized system, software and testing engineers you contribute to the next generation of u-blox’s innovative and competitive safety critical and strong position integrity providing automotive products.
• Taking over the ownership of CI Infrastructure, including interfaces to HIL environments etc.
• Manage/Plan/Develop/optimize the infrastructure for multiple product development teams
• Supporting the teams to setup CI for their projects/products
• Contribution to improve testing and automation in general
• Interface with IT and Management to ensure licenses and investments are planned into the budget
• Supporting Tool Qualification according ISO26262 for the CI infrastructure
• What is not: Test Case/Test Implementation/exact build configs etc.
Your Skills and Experience
• MSc/BSc in Software or Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent experience
• Sound standing knowledge related to CI and related tools
• Programming languages and tools:
• Understanding of build and cross compilation approaches for embedded systems
• Ability to work as a member of bigger projects. Flexible team player.
• Good communication skills (oral and in writing) in English
Bonus Point (if applicable, not mandatory)
• Automotive background
• SystemWeaver experience
• Cantata/Polyspace CI Integration
Perks and Benefits
• A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
• Project-based activities working with colleagues across the globe
• A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
• Hybrid work model (40% remote/60% office) & flexible working hours
• Training and career growth opportunities
• Company Bonus and Stock Option Plan
• Company grant for ticket subscription for public transport
• Pension scheme offer
• Relocation costs supported
Learn more about your future working environment within our Positioning Product Center here!
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our
varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a
strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal
opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
This Job resp. positions as 'Senior DevOps Engineer (Safety Critical Products)' is vacant in following addresses: 09119 Chemnitz in Sachsen.
Brief profile of NAVENTIK GmbH (acquired by u-blox)
NAVENTIK ist seit kurzem Teil von u-blox. Mit mehr als 20 Jahren Forschung und Entwicklung im Bereich der Fahrzeuglokalisierung mittels GNSS in Sensordatenfusionssystemen wurde NAVENTIK als Spin-off der Technischen Universität Chemnitz gegründet. Als Entwicklungszentrum für u-blox bietet NAVENTIK hochleistungsfähige Fahrzeuglokalisierungstechnologie für Anwendungen im Massenmarkt. Wir sind Mitglied von CADA: www.c-ada.de
Spheres of competence
13 days ago
Please refer to ITsax.de in your application
Publication date: 23-01-2023