Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Note: Please apply exclusively via our direct application link hosted by Empfehlungsbund and ITsax.de: https://en.itsax.de/jobs/222761/senior-gnss-algorithm-engineer-in-chemnitz. We are looking forward to meet you!
As a new and fast-growing team within this organization, we are applying our best research and engineering capabilities to new products for which not only positioning performance matters, but also integrity and safety. While satellite-based positioning technology is widely accepted and integrated within General Aviation, we are pushing them further to safety-critical tasks within future mass-market applications such as highly automated and autonomous control. We are looking for experienced and passionate Senior GNSS Algorithm Engineer for Safety-critical Products, who are quick learners and enthusiastic about safety-critical systems. If you want to join an organization whose mission is to build innovative technology that will shape the future of autonomous vehicle control and navigation, this may be the right opportunity for you!
- Research, design, documentation, and delivery of algorithms for our safety-critical positioning products
- Prototype appropriate solutions for the problems presented
- Support development teams with implementation of algorithms
- Realization of feasibility studies, drafting of technical concepts
- Elaborate study reports for Proof-of-Concept
- MS or PhD degree in physics, mathematics, geodesy, electrical engineering, computer science, robotics, or equivalent education
- At least seven years of experience in research or software development
- Experience in minimum one of these fields:
- GNSS Navigation
- Kalman filters
- Sensor Fusion
- Deep knowledge in mathematical and physical modelling
- Experience with simulation and modelling tools such as Matlab etc.
- Team player with the ability to work independently within broader project teams and a can-do attitude.
- Able to travel to other EU u-blox sites and locations, especially during the ramp-up of the team competencies.
- Fluent English both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Research demonstrated through publication record
- ISO26262 Application experience (Part 6/Software) (as developer)
- Experience on Analysing Algorithms/Concepts according to ISO21448
- GNSS Integrity Background
What are your perks?
- A multicultural and international company with over 50 different nationalities
- Project-based activities working with colleagues distributed across the globe
- A start-up and innovation mindset while in the process of scaling-up processes and efficiencies
- Hybrid work model (40% remote/60% office) & flexible working hours
- Training and career growth opportunities
- 30 days of vacation a year, employee insurance contribution taken over by employer and additional contribution from the company to the pension fund
- Company grant for ticket subscription for public transport
Learn more about your future working environment within our Positioning Product Center here!
We see diversity as a strength and promote a culture of inclusion among our employees. Our
varied backgrounds, ideas and experiences are critical to our success. We strive to become a
strong learning organization and are committed to provide our employees with equal
opportunities regardless of differences such as gender, race, ethnicity, generations, belief.
Short profile of NAVENTIK GmbH (acquired by u-blox)
NAVENTIK has recently become part of u-blox. With more than 20 years of research and development in the field of vehicle localisation using GNSS in sensor data fusion systems, NAVENTIK was founded as a spin-off of Chemnitz University of Technology. As a development hub for u-blox, NAVENTIK provides high performance vehicle localisation technology for mass market applications. We are a member of CADA: www.c-ada.de