Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Do you feel at home in an international environment, surrounded by humble and friendly professionals who are driven to be the best in their market? Our most valuable software skill is teamwork. You can be a part of our growing, global business and take part in accelerating our international tech community!
Other companies are from Silicon Valley. For us, Petershausen is where we call home.
We develop MES software and are fueled by passion, understanding - and German beer. With its high quality of life, the Bavarian capital is one of the best places to live in Germany. In addition to the world-famous Oktoberfest, FC Bayern, Lederhosen, Dirndl, and the idyllic beer gardens, Munich has even more to offer - one of the top IT employers in production automation software.
camLine has been recognized as a valued IT solution partner for high-tech manufacturing over the past 30 years. Industry automation systems are based on MES/MOM modules. Numerous implementations can be found in semiconductors, electronics, automotives, solar, batteries, medical devices, and renewable energies across Europe, North America, and APAC.
About the role
As a leading expert camLine is looking for a passionate Software Architect/Oracle Expert PL/SQL (f/m/d) - MES Applications who strives for software engineering at a high level.
As part of our MES team, which consists of 12 team members spread over several locations worldwide you will contribute to the optimization of time critical operations of our products which is a key requirement of our customers. In your new position you are fundamentally responsible for this and this position is therefore a leading role.
Our hybrid work model allows you to flexibly work remotely, at our headquarters in Petershausen (greater Munich area) or at one of our other locations in Europe. And, of course, our culture is characterized by an open and cooperative atmosphere in which the team takes center stage.
Our digital manufacturing centerpiece leaves hearts racing. camLine offers a powerful Manufacturing Execution System (MES) that is perfectly tailored to the individual needs of customer production. We offer you an exclusive opportunity to explore our excellent MES module range by providing you an extensive detailed introduction to our MES Suite.
After a appropriate training period we enable you to gain a unique insight on how all these components interact as well as a comprehensive understanding on production processes of high-tech industries.
With us, you will become more and more of an expert with a high level of responsibility, working in an extremely challenging and time-critical production environment.
- Get familiar with our MES suite and grow to become product owner of one or more of our MES modules
- Responsibility for the entire software development cycle
- Ensuring the operation of our MES modules on customer systems
- Technical contact person for our customers
- You have several years of professional experience in working with Oracle databases as well as PL/SQL
- You are experienced in programming with Java and/or C
- You are able to perform optimal data modeling for near real-time systems
- You communicate confidently in English. German language skills are an advantage
- You are characterized by a careful, conscientious and independent way of working and perform your work with passion
- You are a person who enjoys working on the technical details but also has the big picture in mind
- Your experience in agile methodologies is welcome as well as process knowledge from one or more industries in the environment of manufacturing, ideally high-tech electronic or semiconductors
- You show in-depth understanding of Oracle Optimizer and SQL Execution Plans to analyze and optimize performance would be a plus
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an international team with flat hierarchy
- A stable, healthy and ethic work environment
- Flextime as well as the option to work remotely
- Open for your ideas / for own initiative
- High potential of growing due to the international context of the company
- An attractive salary package and benefits
- Open team atmosphere plus an extensive / tailor-made onboarding
- Social Events to promote the team spirit
Come and learn more about camLine Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio - or visit our homepage https://www.camline.com/products/lineworks/
Then please send your detailed application with your possible entry date as well as your salary expectation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information on data protection for job applicants
We manage the application process on a centralised basis. Please note that by submitting an application, you are submitting an application to the camLine Group of companies; this will enable us to process your application data as quickly as possible. Detailed information concerning data processing in connection with the job application process, is available from the following link: Information on data processing
Short profile of camLine GmbH
Modern software technology that creates and sets out our workspaces!
camLine specializes in the development of software within the scope of production automation. For more than 30 years, customers worldwide rely on camLine's expertise and professional support. For the various projects we currently have in the application areas of MES, logistics, quality, SPC, process integrity, etc., we are looking for prospectives who are interested in joining our team.
Are you a talented, passionate, and curious person? Do you want to shape solutions for high-tech industries? If yes, then join camLine.