Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Individually tailored to your skills, you will take on challenging and varied tasks in our application integration team. We are looking for experienced employees as well as newcomers who want to get started with enthusiasm and support from our experienced developers.
You will work on integrating our software with the IT landscape of our customers and optimize our application for their specific workflows and business requirements.
- MapForce 📑SAP Crystal Reports 🗄️Oracle Database (SQL) ⚙️CarLo® Integration Middleware 🌐 Customizable Web and File APIs
- Design and develop web and file interfaces for our world-class logistics applications.
- Design and develop reports, statistics, dashboards, and other BI integrations.
- Design and develop data transformations and API configurations.
- Support and improve existing application integrations and reports.
- Perform integration tests to ensure quality, performance, and maintainability.
- Write technical specifications and documentation to ensure clear understanding and facilitate future development.
- Collaborate with an international team of integration developers, software engineers, product managers and other colleagues.
- Bring good communication skills and the ability to analyze and capture customer requirements.
- Bring good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Bring curiosity, passion for technology and the urge to continuously improve your skills.
- Experience with webservices, API integration, XML and other EDI formats.
- Experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Comprehensive and advanced understanding of IT concepts, systems, and practices.
- Proficiency in the English and German language.
- Bachelor’s degree in business informatics, economics a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with reporting and BI tools like SAP Crystal Reports or SSRS.
- Experience with MapForce, Seeburger or Lobster.
- Experience with Transport Management Systems and logistics.
- An experienced, motivated, and international team of colleagues
- An attractive and modern workplace with state-of-the-art hardware in the city centre of Dresden
- Flexible working hours through flexitime model and remote work option
- A secure and future-oriented job with the opportunity for further self-development
- Targeted Onboarding and mentoring programmes
- The chance to work temporarily in one of our international branches
- Corporate-Benefit-Program with exclusive discounts on popular online shops and brands
- Regular team activities and company-wide events
- Free drinks/fruits and subsidised lunch
- Work-in-Silence-Rooms for interference-free work
Please send your complete application documents to our HR team, stating your salary expectations, your earliest possible starting date or your current period of notice as well as the JOB-ID 888-1
Thank you, we look forward to receiving your application!
Short profile of Soloplan GmbH
Soloplan GmbH is THE software house in the logistics industry. As one of the leading German manufacturers of logistics software, we develop and distribute the innovative and flexible premium software CarLo worldwide.
Within 31 years, Soloplan has developed into a medium-sized company with headquarters in Kempten/Allgäu, a location in Dresden and further branches in Poland, France, South Africa, Spain and England. Our employees appreciate the fair, sustainable and future-oriented cooperation in a pleasant working environment.
CarLo is THE logistics software with which all transport processes can be optimally covered: from order entry, dispatching - also with automatic route planning - to freight invoicing, as well as fleet management and BI systems for data evaluation.
Our more than 1,500 customers worldwide benefit from direct sales of the CarLo product family, seminars at the in-house Soloplan Academy, and the competent, high-performance service team on site and on the internal hotline.
By working with the innovative companies in the Empfehlungsbund, we have the opportunity to counteract the shortage of qualified employees. Especially the focus on the IT industry offers an important chance for us.