Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Note: Please apply exclusively via our direct application link hosted by Empfehlungsbund and ITsax.de: https://en.itsax.de/jobs/240197/data-scientist-f-strich-m-strich-d-in-freital. We are looking forward to meet you!
SmartNanotubes Technologies is a start-up company founded in 2020. We, currently a team of 12 with diverse interdisciplinary backgrounds, are located in Freital near Dresden, the Silicon Saxony hub. We have developed a novel, highly sensitive smell sensor platform, based on the principle of an electronic nose, with huge potential for a wide spectrum of applications.
We are currently growing our team to strengthen our IT group. In this context, we are looking for a Data Scientist (f/m/d).
About the Role:
Support us in digitizing the sense of smell! As a Data Scientist at SmartNanotubes Technologies, you will play a pivotal role in harnessing the power of data to drive our groundbreaking smell sensor technology. Your expertise will help us unlock deeper insights from our sensor data and pave the way for innovative solutions.
- Analyze and interpret complex datasets, primarily focusing on time series classification with sensor data.
- Design and implement machine learning models tailored to our sensor data.
- Regularly update and maintain the company's data platforms and structures.
- Collaborate with our engineering and R&D teams to understand and leverage sensor data.
- Contribute to the design and deployment of machine learning models into production.
- Master’s degree in computer science, data science, or a related field with minimum 2 years of work experience, preferably in industry.
- Expertise in relational and non-relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MongoDB.
- Proficiency in building ML systems using tools like Python, TensorFlow/ PyTorch, Scikit-learn, Spark, MLFlow, and AWS.
- Solid understanding of Big Data environments and associated challenges.
- Experience with Time Series Analysis – given the nature of sensor data.
- Proficiency in software development best practices, including deployment, testing, CI/CD, and code reviews.
- Ability to configure, run, tune, and troubleshoot services on AWS would be an advantage.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of self-organization.
- Eagerness to continuously learn and adapt to new technological trends.
- Effective communication skills in both German and English.
- Perspective on developing within a team of software engineers and hardware developers
- Flexible working hours and a possibility for home office
- A working environment in a highly motivated, highly skilled interdisciplinary team
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits: pension scheme, job ticket, supplementary health insurance
You are qualified and interested?
Along with your CV, please include a cover letter that explains why you are a great fit for this role at SmartNanotubes.
Please send us your application including 2 references (or reference contacts), information on your earliest starting date, and salary expectations. You can submit it via the Online-Form or E-Mail to our HR service provider at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of questions don't hesitate to contact us: Lydia Körner-Rothe, +49 351 40 470 228.
Short profile of the SmartNanotubes Technologies GmbH part of the TUDAG TU Dresden Aktiengesellschaft
SmartNanotubes Technologies is a start-up company founded in 2020. We, currently a team of 6 with diverse interdisciplinary backgrounds, are located in Freital near Dresden. We have developed a novel, highly sensitive gas sensor platform, based on the principle of an electronic nose, with huge potential for a wide spectrum of applications.
OFFICEsax.de ermöglicht es uns, die Stellenanzeigen unserer Gesellschaften schnell und unkompliziert auf verschiedenen Portalen zu veröffentlichen und erleichtert uns somit die Rekrutierung geeigneter Fachkräfte. Zudem gibt uns das Empfehlungssystem die Möglichkeit guten Bewerbern, für die wir gerade leider keine passende Stelle frei haben, durch unsere Empfehlung auf Ihrem weiteren Berufsweg zu unterstützen.