Please apply here on „ITsax.de“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
Note: Please apply exclusively via our direct application link hosted by Empfehlungsbund and ITsax.de: https://en.itsax.de/jobs/242748/senior-backend-developer-m-strich-w-strich-d-php-strich-fluege-dot-de-in-dresden. We are looking forward to meet you!
Invia Flights Germany is known for providing one of the most successful flight portals in Germany - fluege.de. We are a part of the Invia Group, a pan-European market leader in online travel sales, which brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. Our vision is to be Germany’s first choice to compare & book journeys.
We offer our customers a user-friendly and individual booking experience. We achieve this together with all our employees, who proactively contribute their individual strengths and ideas in a flexible and modern working environment. We focus on a positive and motivating atmosphere in which everyone enjoys coming to work. We show initiative, take responsibility, respect each other, embrace change, are eager to learn, and work out solutions as a team.
As a Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d) - PHP / fluege.de you will contribute to evolving our booking and fullfillment systems. You will apply the latest software development trends in an agile environment. If you want to work with people who have a knack for turning ideas into elegant functional code, then join us!
- Design, build and continuously evolve services and systems within our cloud native infrastructure
- Work shoulder to shoulder with engineers and project managers across the company to build new features at large-scale
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
- Expert knowledge in PHP
- Proficiency in creating service oriented architectures and RESTful APIs using OpenAPI
- Confidence with CI/CD and TDD
- Experience with cloud native technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Good knowledge of German as well as English, both written and spoken
What we offer
- Onboarding: professional induction, buddy program, welcome week, international relocation assistance
- Agile Working Environment: active participation in the design of our products and strategy
- Work-Life-Balance: 30 days of paid vacation, mobile working in Germany and abroad, sabbatical, 100% HomeOffice Option
- Learning & Development: Individual development plans, coaching, online/offline trainings & workshops, continuous feedback
- Corporate responsibility: certified Climate Partner since 2023
- Food & Beverage: food subsidy, free drinks and food
- Appreciation: length of employment up to 34 vacation days for staying with the company, anniversary bonus, employee referral bonus
- Events: regular team, company and office events
- Well-Being: monthly subsidy of EGYM Wellpass membership, corporate health management, company doctor, sport activities and events, company pension plan
- Diversity: conscious focus on international teams and collaboration
- Mobility: monthly subsidy of Deutschland-Ticket
Your trip to usReady for Boarding?
We will make your pre-check-in as easy as possible. Simply send us your CV, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. We look forward to receiving your documents.
If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For deeper insights into our working life at fluege.de, please follow us on LinkedIn and/or Instagram.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH
Short profile of Invia Flights Germany GmbH
Invia Flights Germany GmbH is a part of Invia Group, which is pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
Fluege.de offers a flight booking portal and personalized services, as well as other services like insurances, rental cars, hotel rooms or complete travel packages. In addition, Fluege.de App makes it easier for smartphone users to search for flights and use all optional services.
The shortage of skilled workers affects us all in different ways - so why not support each other and use the positive effect of a job community together? For us, Jobs-Daheim.de offers a new way of networking and placing our open positions with potential professionals via recommendations.